Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

Crafty Space

Hello lovelies!

I have been neglecting this here blog for a little over a week now.  I appoligize!  I have been soaking up time with my family in another state for the past week.  Is it always so crazy wen you get back home after a trip??  I have been trying to play catch up for a few days now, and still have an email box full of things to clear out.  Bear with me.  Please.  K? :)

Back to the reason for this here post.  I am always so jelouse of other's craft spaces and often times wonder what some bloggers spaces look like.  So, I thought I would show you mine.  Believe me....you will NOT be jealous.  LOL

So, this is what I have my crafty stuff in.....and just for the sake of "keepin it real" I have left all my "junk" in the picture above and below my cabinet.  Because I know how us bloggers wonder how some other blogger keep everything so "perfect" all of the time.  :)
 This is what it looked like before I decided to do a little "makeover".  Awefull!!
 These are the drawers on the left side.  I use them for beads, ribbon, and scrap fabric, and such.
 I decided I needed some "organization" so I made this basket my clothing "makeover/re-purpose" basket.
 This has all of my fabric folded nicely....for the most part.  Small stash, huh?  lol
 This is the after.  Top left is my HUGE giveaway score from this post!  The top right has projects that are supposed to be first and foremost when I get "crafty".....hasn't helped me complete things much, though.  lol  The the bottom are the baskets and extra large fabric pieces that I couldn't fit anywhere. 
 Ok, now that you know where I have been crafting...guess what??  I am MOVING into an acctual craft ROOM!  It is in the basement...blah.  But hopefully I can deal for my own space where I do not have to keep my sewing machine on a table tray in the living room corner.  HA! 

So, do you have a room, or a box like me for your crafty stuff?

Have a great week, friends!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!