Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 21, 2011

Minnie Mouse Love!

My mom is one creative lady. I know, I know, I say that all of the time! Sorry, but she is. :) Anyway, back to the reason for this post. She came up with this super cute idea for a ornament I could sell at my {first} fair...coming up...TOMORROW! AAAHhhh!!

Here is how it goes.....Get two sized of styrofoam balls.

Hot glue the smaller size balls onto the top lager one....Like how ears would look on Minnie. ;)  Then grab some black paint.

Paint all of the styrofoam.  You will get messy.....but that's half the fun of painting, right?  LOL

Next I found some long metal "straight hooks".  Not sure of the correct name for them, but they are used in jewelry making....does that help?  HA!  Anyway, put a little hot glue on the stick, and push it into the top.  Now you have a hook for your Christmas tree ornament hooks. Did ya follow that last sentence?  Gesh, am I killing this post or what?  Sorry!

Now, cut some ribbon and hot glue it onto the front.  Then put a cute lil jewel on the ribbon to dress it up a bit.  Here is what they will look like at the end. :)  They are so cute!

I hope you like them...and I hope some of the people at the fair tomorrow likes them, too.  HA!

Have a great night!

I like to party over here!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! My daughter loves Minnie mouse!! I am pinning this!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!