Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thrifty Thursday {Clothing}

One thing that's better than finding home ware and hidden gems at the thrift store, is to find clothing.  I love it.  I will admit that I have to be "in the mood" to look around and find those awesome pieces, but when I do, it's the best.

This outfit is thrifted.  Yep.  All of it.  The cardigan is Old Navy, purchased at the thrift store for $5.99.  The bottoms are old school, not even sure of the brand.  They were $2.99.  And even the purse was bought there.  It looks like it hasn't been used one time.  It's in perfect condition.  It was only $2.99.

The total for this outfit: $12!  You can not beat that, ladies and gentlemen.  That is called a SCORE!!

Do you thrift for clothes?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Right on! Looking good for a whole lot less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love that outfit and that purse is a steal! I love thrifting! Last week I found some cute Old Navy and Justice shirts for my daughter. My total came to under $10...aren't thrift stores great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always jealous when people find cute clothes at the thrift store. I just don't ever seem to have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look fantastic, and $12??? What? Amazing. Wish I could take you with me next time I go thrifting. You have an eye for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly scored. I love the purse escecially. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this and any other posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It runs from Wednesday to Sundays.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/reeses-smore-brownies-and-wednesdays.html
    I hope to see you there. I am your newest follower, and I would love for your to follow me also. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!