Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The New Year.....

Hi All!

Along with the new year, always comes changes. 

After the Elementary school shooting recently, I really began to look at my life and where my time was being spent.  I started this blog as a new stay at home mom.  I went from working 60+ hours a week to being home full time.  I never realized how lonely I would get by going from one extreme to the other.  I began my blog because of that.  I wanted to be able to still have some connections outside of my house.  I have met so many amazing people through blogging.    I loved staying home then, as I do now, but over these past few years a lot has changed.   

I have three small kiddos at home, and they are growing up right before my eyes.  I now have two boys in school, both with tons of homework this year.  And my daughter is now 4, so I need to start working on getting her prepared for Kindergarten this coming school year.  I also have an Active Duty Soldier for a hubby. It's about that time to where he will begin traveling a lot, and even be deployed for a while soon. So I will be mom and dad in the coming months. Even after 11 years of doing this in the Military, it's always a struggle to keep on top of things and make sure everything goes smoothly at home for the kids.  I am half way done with my Bachelor's in Psychology. The farther I get in classes, the more they are demanding of my time.  So I feel my life is changing, as well as my priorities.

The past few months I feel like I have been grasping for things to blog about. I know I haven't given you, my readers and friends, the kinds of posts and information that you all deserve and look for. I'm sorry about that.  After much thought and prayers I have decided to step back from the blog for a while.  I will no longer be co-hosting the Tip-toe thru Tuesday link party.  And I will also be cutting back on the number of posts that I do.  I have always tried to keep up with 3-4 posts a week, and I just don't have the time, or want {honestly}, to keep up with that.  Instead I will only be blogging when I have something I really want to share with you.  You may still see me once a week, maybe once a month.  I KNOW I am not done blogging for good.  I do love it, and the community of friends that I have come to know through blogging.  So I hope that you will keep me in your readers or lists from time to time.

I hope the new year finds you all well.  Thanks SO much for reading and commenting the past few years.  YOU are the reason I didn't loose my mind while becoming a SAHM.;)  Prayers for you and your families.


Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!